Tuesday, September 16, 2008

uh oh

so lets just say that when it rains it pours. This last week just hasn't been a good one. Too many stresses and struggles to get the motivation to get out there and run...plus to top it off, my car got broken into when I was up in south bend for the Michigan game, leaving me to drive home in the pouring rain with a trash bag taped to my window, which by the way was insanely loud. I think it rained more in my car with the trash bang on there than if I would have just left it be. I know I missed this past weekend's long 12 miler, but other than that I can't even remember the last time I ran (I'm wanting to say it was almost a week ago). However...i WILL get back out there once I can pick myself back up and just in time for my 13 mile run on Saturday. I just need a little more time....

3 comments:

Kaity Mackenzie said...

Dude... we are in the same boat.

Other than that I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WERE HERE AND DIDN'T COME SEE ME!

Jerk.

chi said...

Hey Laura,

This is SO random but somehow I came across your blog through Kaity's. It's really inspiring to read about your training; I'm currently training for a full marathon in January and like reading the experiences of others.

Moreover, it seems like (from Kaity's pictures) we have similar builds ;) But I'm probably a lot slower than you are:(

Good luck with training, I look forward to following your progress.

PS -- I'm sad you missed the Michigan game (despite the loss...) - I'm an alum of UMich :D (GO BLUE!!)

Stuart said...

OUCH! Put it behind you and move on, there's a new weekend waiting for you!