Monday, September 22, 2008

slap me back to reality PLEASE!

ok, so things haven't been going well, but that doesn't mean I need to slowly forget running. If anything running will clear my mind and get me to figure out the more important things, right? I tried running saturday morning after my almost 2 week break and I had to stop after an hour and ten minutes. I just had no energy and no motivation to keep going. I'm not going to sit here and say I failed, because to be honest, I had no intention of even running that day, so i'm glad I at least got out there for a little bit, but going at it half-ass stops TODAY! It's a new day....and a new week... and a new point where I need to concentrate on ME. I WILL get back into running and start back where I left off. Week 7, day 1, 4 miles to go. I can do this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be a good thing that you took a break with all of those other stresses in your life going on. It is a balancing act, sometimes life gets in the way. Just try to concentrate on what you can handle each day. I find if I try to do more, it can get really overwhelming, very quickly.

Kaity Mackenzie said...

Hun you are doing great! You know I love you and support you. I just wish I could do half as well as you are doing! Give me a call so we can figure out what we are doing for our half! ACK!